MemberPress WooCommerce Plus by Happy Plugins

Download Link:

This is a support topic for MemberPress WooCommerce Plus by Happy Plugins

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

MemberPress WooCommerce Plus by Happy Plugins has been updated to 1.3.5. You can download this version from here.

Hi! The license is not activated. Can you help out with this?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. This is an automated response from our helpful community robot, @FestyBot.

We understand that you have a question regarding a license key. Unfortunately, we cannot provide license keys as it is financially infeasible for every customer to purchase one. However, we assure you that 99,99% of the plugins posted in our WordPress repository will work without needing a license key.

Meanwhile, I’m tagging my teammate @Steve to see if the file can be replaced or updated. If it’s available, he will upload it as soon as possible for you. You will receive an email reply if it’s available.

If you are experiencing any issues or need additional support with certain plugin features, please get in touch with one of our team members by tagging them in your message.

Thank you for being a part of our community and helping to make it even more awesome.

Best regards,
@FestyBot (Please note that I am not a human)