Migration Discussion Thread: New Website online Tomorrow!

Hi everyone,

As stated on our index page:

Thank you all for your patience. The migration is going well.
Almost 25.000 themes and plugins are converted to our new framework.
It will take a little more time than expected, so we decided to re-open the website by Tuesday the 16th of January 2024.
Please keep an eye on this page. You will LOVE the new website speed. :wink:

This thread is open for discussion and any commentary.

5 Likes

can we access downloads via the Festinger Vault plugin?

All themes and plugins are migrated to our new framework, so every individual file will be extracted and all download information inserted in our new framework. Therefore, 25k+ themes and plugins are extracted and it will take a while before everything is migrated.

Some plugins or themes might be working during the migration, but please keep in mind, that the majority will take another 12 hours before it’s fully operational.

thank you. Looking forward.

Well done, looking forward for the new website.

:tada: Can’t wait to see this dazzling

3 Likes

are we getting credited for a day of lost downloads? like i had planned on downloading 10 today out of my 10 daily so will they be added on?

1 Like

Yeah, what do us lifetime members get ? We’ve lost a whole day of work and had to work on other project due to this.

Darn. The plugin wont let us download anything either. Was looking forward to getting my new website going today. BUT! Totally excited to see the new site! We appreciate all of your hard work. :heart_eyes:

I have been involved with web services since 1995. I have experienced lots of different internet companies from hosting, to services, to security, to marketing,… I can tell you with a 100% certainty that Festinger is the best value that I have ever seen and probably the best value you will ever see in the future.

The wealth of content contained on this website is unimaginable. I can promise you, you will not find this value anywhere else on the internet. And to top it off, it is executed with professionalism and excellence.

So, in my humble opinion, please do not ask for refunds, credits, bonuses, extra freebies because the site is down for a few hours to make it better for you. This update is value for you. That’s your bonus, you getting huge value for your money and now it’s even getting better!

Enjoy the ride people. Thank you for listening.

which plugins do you need?

is the theme of the site going to change or will really the performance of downloading and search increase ?

Still its not working

can’t you read ? are you blind or what

so we decided to re-open the website by Tuesday the 16th of January 2024.

Update 5:09 PM GMT+1

it saying about the speed to i just missed that :smile:

but my main question is if we going to see a new theme or any other changes exept performance and if the speed is going to be increased and on the search bar(sometimes is slow)

@here

We just re-opened the website.

Please report here in case you encounter any issues.

@Martin is that supposed to be like that ?

1 Like

Shoptimizer 2.7.3 – Festinger Vault

when i try to join the page

Page not found – Festinger Vault

1 Like

Cant download any file, it asks for username and password on plugin download page, but does not accept the right one. Bellow is screen shote.

I tried to use plugin to install the plugins, does not work either Screenshot (Screenshot - 30ee86a6c26cf47a16de713d1ee28713 - Gyazo)

Great.
Ordering by “most popular” give “no results found”

is normal?