Musicon – WordPress Membership Music Theme

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Musicon – WordPress Membership Music Theme

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

why can’t i download??

It saying that I cant download the item, when I sign up there was not any restrictions for a small packages, so now to download some item I need bigger package, but you can see my history I simply dont need it,

Hello @rvs2141,

Please note that this is a golden download and a professional or lifetime VIP membership is required in order to download it:

this two plugins not installing… the file says empty

@Steve @Martin

1 Like

I have the plugins

possible to share them?

Yes, are you on WhatsApp or telegram?

possible to update here?

Yh, check back in 10 mins, will share download link MediaFire. But I need a favor from u too

no problem

Admin should update too

Check the plugin guys

right

1 Like

It working

Kk, k

Can you please update this theme and plugins?
Unable to install plugins and import data

Hello @AbdullahNoor,

Please note that our services do not support the import of demo content.

Musicon – WordPress Membership Music Theme has been updated to 2.3. You can download this version from here.