One time license renewal, merge, add credit,.. improvement

Hello, there is a good idea about one time license renewal

Actually it’s possible to buy one time license, there is a lot of different package :

• 1 download package, to 12 download package, last one package is the 60 download package, each with different price, etc… ok.

Problem is that : there is no way to know what festinger vault product i downloaded with what license, for example if I buy everytime 1 license by 1 license of 1 download, i will have different license on my account, and this will be a mess to know with what license i download this festinger vault item, and that one, etc…

Solution for that :
1/ Add the list of item downloaded with each license in the Dashboard
2/ Add the option to merge license, that way I will have only one license only and it will be possible to download all festinger vault item with only one
3/ Add the option to buy a new one time license separated like actual or to add credit to an actual existing one time license

Seems to be not bad, i’m sure you’ll love this feature

Thanks

1 Like

PS : I profit this idea to ask you if possible to merge all my one time license to only one, one time license, only, with all previous credit and actual still available :wink: please link the previous item bought to that license if possible so i can still download the update later pls, great thanks

Thanks for bringing this to our attention @On3X

There will be an upcoming change to our current pricing plans, so we are processing your request as well!

As we are removing the one time credits for new customers, this feature request will not be added.