OxyMade for Oxygen builder

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

please update the " OxyMade " plugin

@Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Please update OxyMade for Oxygen builder 1.5.9 to Version 1.6.2. @Steve

@Steve

Please update OxyMade for Oxygen builder 1.5.9 to 1.6.2. @Steve

Yes please its been an year now please do something @Steve

Please update OxyMade for Oxygen builder 1.5.9 to 1.6.3. @Steve

Hi,I need a licence key for this plugin. Yet on the plugin page it’s indicated 100% fonctionnal.How i can do ?

OxyMade for Oxygen builder has been updated to 1.6.2 .

Hey buddy, I have a lifetime with you already, and I want to use this plugin, but it does not work as I cannot apply any of the designed sections or page design. Please could you help me with this?

Thanks.

The same that Hun for me :no_mouth:

Please send an email to hello@festingervault.com and we will arrange that for you.

The file has been replaced, reinstall the plugin now.

Hey mate, thanks for the update although it seems still not working.

@Steve → please check this issue again.

Mate, it still does not work for me, or I am doing it not on the right way. How I could have more instructions or help? Via telegram, whatsapp, skype, or any other ways?

The file has been replaced. Design set is not working, as it needs subscription.