OxyMade for Oxygen builder

Download Link:

This is a support topic for OxyMade for Oxygen builder

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Could you please update it to the latest version V1.5.9 please?

1 Like

OxyMade for Oxygen builder has been updated to 1.5.9

Hey, I uploaded the plugin and the license key is missing. Could you supply me with that? :slight_smile:

@Martin

Hi @raumzeit,

Would you be able to let me know which features are not working for you?

I don’t know what is missing but I can definitely not use any of the design sets. Besides that I dont have access to the backend of the plugin, since it asks for the licence key.

Please note that the design sets cannot be used without a license key.

You can use the different widgets though :slight_smile:

Well, I was asking for the licence key. But it’s ok now, I am using Oxyninja design sets.

Hey, I decided to test out OxyMade, just to get familiar with the design sets and features it offers. I would like to request the licence key, please.

Hey, I think that FestingerVault will never provide a license key. It just distributes GPL code and usually fakes a license key. But some features for plugins/themes do really need a valid key. If you really need that feature, I highly recommend you to buy directly from the developer.

But what is the purpose of offering the item if it is not activated. With inactivated oxymade I have only a handful of functions, which are obsolete and not useful.

Hi buddy,

We really appreciate your comment here.

Sometimes, items are being used for testing purposes only. Our client base is around 50% of developers and some of them are using our GPL products on different kinds of websites. The developers know how to code / null certain plugins as well, so we’ve been asked to put them online.

They sometimes are able to bypass the security keys by faking the license response code. But as developers of the plugins and themes are becoming more advanced in protecting their products, our team of 3 full-time nulling developers is not able to bypass the license checks.

So - as a request of our customers, these are not removed.

We’ve just added a message to this plugin that it can be used for testing purposes only.

2 Likes

Hey festinger, thanks for the clarification. This was a useful hint.

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

Hey festinger, can i have license for the same.

Hey man, not wanting to be rude, but Festinger will never provide a license key. License keys can be only provided from the original authors.

What Festinger and his team does is to activate the item without a license, but that is not always possible.

For this item specifically, it’s not possible. So if you need all the functions, consider buying a original license from the developers.

1 Like

Just trying to see if its available. Just wanted to test how the library etc works.

I always try to buy if its one time price. :slight_smile:

Thanks for replying though.

Waiting for festinger to confirm if i can test out Library set or without luck. Cheers.

Hey @bharat.bond01 - thanks a lot for your message.

@aquasp is right here. We do not provide license keys as it’s not financially feasible to pay for each domain (the import of demo content requires a license for every domain).

You can, however, use the plugin functionalities without limitations.

@aquasp - thanks a lot for your helpful support!

1 Like

Please update OxyMade for Oxygen builder 1.5.9 to 1.6.2. @Steve