Request to Adjust Our Daily Download Limit 📈

Hello Fest!
I hope your day is going well!

I’m reaching out to discuss our daily download limit on our account, specifically in relation to our current projects and future projections.

Currently, we’re capped at 100 downloads per day, with a soft cap that allows incremental increases. We fully understand the mechanics of this system and respect the reasoning behind it. However, as we’ve delved into our projects and analyzed our growth, we foresee constantly running into problems with this limit.

Based on our projections and observations from others in similar situations, a starting point of 1000 downloads per day would align more closely with our anticipated needs. This isn’t about bypassing the system but rather about ensuring that our access aligns with our responsible and legitimate usage.

Thank you for considering our request :slight_smile:

Hey man,

Thanks a lot for your message and suggestion for improvement. Your feedback really makes sense and the soft limits were introduced a couple of years ago when our brand wasn’t as big as now. :wink:

We decided to increase the soft limit from 199 to 999, so you shouldn’t experience any limitations by now.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks, Fest! Mad respect!
When will this new limit appear in our account?

It’s already in place :wink:

1 Like

There it goes :smiley:

1 Like

Where do we find these stats? Cannot for the life of me see them in account settings etc

All current lifetime accounts have been set to 999 downloads per day.

You can check that from your account’s dashboard:

https://festingervault.com/dashboard