Server Outage due to DDOS attack

I’m happy to announce that all of the services are back online!

Please report back in case you encounter any issues.

@Martin Favorites / Lists are no longer present.

I’ve observed a considerable slowdown across all my websites’ backends. It remained until I deactivated the Festinger Vault plugin. Pinpointing the source of the problem was a challenging task (cuz i wasn’t expecting that) and it took me long time to identify that the slowdown was tied to Festinger (no warnings of error in logs). Is it common to experience this kind of slowdown when there are issues with Festinger Vault? What about some kind of user notification when issues happens? A 24/7 monitor with notification would be really great. Thank you!

Thanks for reporting this bug. We’re on it to fix this asap.

Thanks for the feedback. There was a huge issue after the restore of the backup to activate the services on 50K+ websites, so the latency occurred by this. Please check the situation now, as all of our servers are functioning as expected.

Website is seemingly down/unreachable again?

1 Like

server is down, can’t access https://festingervault.com/

works again !

Thanks for the reports guys!

There was a small issue with our caching module which has been fixed now!

1 Like

I found that the plugin sends tons of HTTP’s requests, even before the outage, not sure why. I limited the plugin to only run within the /plugins.php area. This improved performance for me.

It sending HTTPS requests if you’re using the search or pagination of the Festinger Vault plugin :wink: