Server Outage due to DDOS attack

Hi everyone,

Our network has been offline since 30 minutes due to a DDOS attack on all of our servers. We’re doing our upper best to solve this issue as soon as possible. We will post the updates on this thread if there is something to mention!

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
The Festinger Vault team

7 Likes

please opening site

Update: we have found the problem and the disk of our dedicated server has been damaged due to unknown reasons. Fortunately, we have backups available (we make every 6 hours a backup of our system) and we will be restoring a backup by tomorrow morning.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience, but you can be rest assured that the services are back to normal again by tomorrow morning.

3 Likes

You guys have been extremely kind to us. Take all the time you guys need and rest assured customers understand the hardships. Thank you for your services and good luck!

2 Likes

Thanks for the update Martin!

Good luck with restoring everything

1 Like

Good luck getting the system back soon… Thanks for being amazing on updating us here. FV is the best.

1 Like

Good luck in getting things back to working order.

It has been offline for me for about 8-12 hours.

Perhaps it is time to switch to more powerful servers from LiquidWeb or OHV?

Or more better DDOS protection?

Just a thought.

1 Like

The issue was/is (apparently) a disk fault (perhaps an update to the threads subject is in order)… either way these things happen and I’m sure they are doing their best to resolve… and yes maybe its time to look at a better upstream provider and/or server spec.

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestions here @sw3, but this issue is not related to a DDOS attack but to a damaged disk.

We are replacing it now as we speak. :slight_smile:

Thanks Festinger!
Keep it up!
And fuck to ddoser u’re fucking loser and useless

I saw account suspended and i got agitated ahahah… take you time!

We got your back. :wink:

The backups have been restored and we’re doing some last maintenance before moving it to live again.

Update: we’re online again :smiley:

Please report back in case you’re encountering any issues.

3 Likes

I can’t seem to log in for some reason I keep getting redirected to a password-protected page:
https://festingervault.com/dashboard?password-protected=login&redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Ffestingervault.com%2Fdashboard%2F

I got same problem are we getting hacked ?

I sure hope not man

Can’t log in either. Please update us on the status of the site.

same here

Thanks everyone again!

We’re sorry but after the transfer to a new hard disk on our existing dedicated server, we noticed that there was a serious issue with the server itself.

We’re currently moving our entire system to two new dedicated servers (one for the main website and one for the engine, and we have a 3rd which controls all the database systems).

The system will be back in 30-40 minutes.

Again, we’re sorry for the inconvenience.

That’s right, it’s a password protected to disallow access to our live website as we’re enrolling the new migration.

Of course not man :wink:

1 Like