Templately – Templates Cloud for Elementor & Gutenberg

Download Link:

This is a support topic for Templately – Templates Cloud for Elementor & Gutenberg

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

can I request for license key?

You can press the ‘Request License Key’ button if you have the proper membership access.

where is the request a key button?

Hello! There is no button for the serial number

I’m lifetime membership level

Where are the Licensee Key

You can check the ‘Read Me’ please warning for more info.

If the request license button is not available to you, please consider upgrading your account.

hi no option to request license key. where to request it.

Hello, I’m a lifetime user but there’s no request license. Thank you! @Martin

If the request license button is not available to you, please consider upgrading your account.

Sorry! This is not very clear… I’m lifetime and it says that the serial is for lifetime or professional members. You are stating that even though it is lifetime I do not have access and I should consider upgrading. Is this correct?

Same with Abrio’s question please can you clarify? I’m a lifetime subscriber also, and it is stated this is available for lifetime subscriber which we are already.

Our current system will only show the button to lifetime VIP users as generally we only provide license keys to the lifetime VIP membership. We will update the button view conditions by tomorrow so it will become available for both lifetime legacy and lifetime VIP users.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and we will get it fixed by tomorrow. Please stay tuned.

1 Like

@here

I am happy to announce that the issue has been fixed.

Please try the new function. :slight_smile:

hi.

1. for how many sites i can request activation. is there any limit. or it’s unlimited.
  2. i’ll build website on subdomain. then transfer to clients domain. so i’ve to activate 2 times?
    kindly clear this doubt.

thank you.

Hi @TNDragons,

As this feature is quite new, I’m happy to activate 3 domains per client. So if the client needs 2 activations, you have 1 activation left.

@Martin, I got the answer that you guys activated the key for my domain. However, when I go to download a pro template I am informed that I must buy it. What is the procedure to download the templates?

Hi @abrio,

If it’s not activated, please reply to the email of your domain request and we’re happy to solve that for you.

1 Like

same with the issue above, got an email that you activated, but still not activated.