WP Brutal AI

Download Link:

This is a support topic for WP Brutal AI

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Is this only standard version not the pro ?

This is the pro version? :wink:

Please update WP Brutal AI 1.12 to 2.04. @Steve

Sure mate?? :wink:

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

@Martin
I am unable to input api for images, what do you think can cause the issue? I was able to ad op3nai api

Hey guys @Steve @grahammiranda13 @daveontheroad @almostbroke
Does this plugin works or is it broken? I’m not sure when reading the comments here

@Steve, can you please check if this plugin can be replaced?

WP Brutal AI has been updated to 2.11.

any chance on getting this plugin as silver member atm ?

Hi @freelanceme,

There are no plans to move this plugin to the silver category, sorry.

This is not premium version…

@Steve → please replace this file.

The file has been replaced now.

Premium options keep desabled:

Are you test your “solution”?

Please update WP Brutal AI 2.11 to latest version please… @Steve

Hi dpeeker,

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Please read this topic for more information:

@Steve @Martin

Seems like there is also another update. I was trying to enter the image apis but that is also blocked. Ill go back to an older version until the security api have been resolved

None of these fields work