WP Sheet Editor – Taxonomy Terms Pro

Download Link:

This is a support topic for WP Sheet Editor – Taxonomy Terms Pro

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

WP Sheet Editor – Taxonomy Terms Pro has been updated to 1.5.26

Please update WP Sheet Editor – Taxonomy Terms Pro 1.5.26 to 1.7.0. @Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

WP Sheet Editor – Taxonomy Terms Pro has been updated to 1.7.1.

WP Sheet Editor – Taxonomy Terms Pro has been updated to 1.7.2.

WP Sheet Editor – Taxonomy Terms Pro has been updated to 1.7.3.

WP Sheet Editor – Taxonomy Terms Pro has been updated to 1.7.4.

Plugin is requiring a password

Hi @mstarnie,

We just extracted the plugin without the need for a password.

We never put passwords on zip files.

Can you let us know where you encounter any issues, please?

Hi there

no i meant that when u upload the plugin and activate it, it asks for a password - i have the premium sheet editor installed too, as im trying to export and import product categories from woocommerce

Thanks for reporting.

I’m tagging my teammate @Steve to see if this issue can be resolved.

The file has been replaced now.

Still doing the same - needs licence details

Still doing the same - needs licence details
getting the same screen as above

Thanks for letting us know @mstarnie.

We need additional time in order to see if this can be bypassed. Unfortunately, Freemius is hard to bypass these days so we cannot make any promises that we are able to make it work.

WP Sheet Editor – Taxonomy Terms Pro has been updated to 1.7.5.

Please update WP Sheet Editor – Taxonomy Terms Pro 1.7.5 to 1.7.6. @Steve

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

WP Sheet Editor – Taxonomy Terms Pro has been updated to 1.7.6.