WPForms Post Submissions

Download Link:

This is a support topic for WPForms Post Submissions

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Hi Guys, have any of you faced a weired issue with wpforms? I used it with Post Submission addon. But when tried to include a Rich Text Area element in the form instead of Paragraph Text element, I could not find the Rich Text option in the Post Submission Mapping under Post Content dropdown. But with Paragraph Text it shows. Do you know why Rich Text is not being shown in the Post Content Dropdown section? Any solution from anybody?

1 Like

WPForms Post Submissions has been updated to 1.3.2

@Martin

This is a good question. To be honest, I have no personal experience with WPForms (I think their advertising strategy is quite aggressive) – so maybe it’s a plugin bug… or it might be a configuration with your WPForms.

I’m sorry, but I cannot help you in this case, but maybe some other’s are able to help you out.

Thanks for taking time to answer. Today I somehow reached the WPFORms team. Got to know that there is a bug in the Post Submission Addon. They also told that they have developed a patch for that and the patch is available only for the customers.
So the addon has issue. I do not know if they will release an update soon. Please @Martin keep an eye for the update.

1 Like

WPForms Post Submissions 1.4.0 is out. Please update . @Steve , @Martin

We would LOVE to update to its latest version, but we encountered an issue with the activation with its latest version. We’re unable to bypass the security in its latest version, as it’s making a lot of server API calls. We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Meanwhile, please have a look at this thread which explains the entire process. :slight_smile:

Any news of getting the updated 1.4.0?

Unfortunately version 1.4.0 cannot be bypassed at this moment.

We will update this thread once we got a solution for that.

Please update WPForms Post Submissions 1.3.2 to 1.4.1. @Steve

WPForms Post Submissions has been updated to 1.4.0.

Thanks!

WPForms Post Submissions has been updated to 1.4.1.

WPForms Post Submissions has been updated to 1.5.0.