YOAST SEO Premium

Please update YOAST SEO Premium from 22.6 to 22.7. @Steve

1 Like

YOAST SEO Premium has been updated to 22.7. You can download this version from here.

Up please

The plugin is activated, The AI features will not work, as it will require access to Yoast website.

My problem concerns the several PHP errors, not the plugin activation.

We tried everything to replicate your issues and fix them, but this is a really odd problem. Sometimes, it pops up while WP debug is activated, and most of the time, itā€™s not. I sent you another version by PM so you can check it out. If you tested it, can you please reply here with the result?

Thanks @Martin, I tried it and sadly same resultā€¦ hereā€™s a video with a clean install of WordPress, WP Debug disabled and the file you sent me:

1 Like

Please update YOAST SEO Premium from 22.7 to 22.8. @Steve

1 Like

Please update YOAST SEO Premium to 2.8 @FestingerUpdates

1 Like

YOAST SEO Premium has been updated to 22.8. You can download this version from here.

Please update YOAST SEO Premium to 22.8 @FestingerUpdates

1 Like

The Plugin has been already updated to 22.8. As you cannot update items using the Fenghold Vault plugin, please download and install the plugin from the website. You can also check this announcement for more details: Introducing the new Festinger Vault Plugin - A Journey from Development to Launch! [Pre-Release]

I have many PHP errors, same like here:

Anyone else have issues? I tried on PHP 8.0 and 8.1

@Risengan Did you find a solution? Iā€™m getting the same errors

Sadly, noā€¦ Itā€™s really frustrating.

I tried with each configs and same errors:

The file has been replaced now, Please reinstall.
Activated but some features wonā€™t work without a valid API token or license key.

Same result with the latest file.

We will update the file as soon as we got the solution.

1 Like

Please update YOAST SEO Premium from 22.8 to 22.9. @Steve