BBP Core Pro - Expand bbPress Powered Forums With Useful Features

Download Link:

This is a support topic for BBP Core Pro - Expand bbPress Powered Forums With Useful Features

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Hello,
When I activate this plugin it requires a licence key and doesn’t work without one. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi @Kyzgor.

What features are not working for you without a license key?

After I activate the plugin, it loads the activation page. If I try to access the plugin at all, it takes me to the licence page. I can either enter my licence or activate the free version.

@Steve → could you please check if this file can be replaced?

The file has been repalced.

not nulled needs nulling

Please update BBP Core Pro - Expand bbPress Powered Forums With Useful Features 1.1.0 to Needs nulling. @Steve

The issue has been fixed, its activated now, Please reinstall the plugin.

1 Like

I replaced the plugin but still seems to show that it needs to be activated and cant see the new forum management on the left side of the admin panel? Thank you.

Edit: Just double checked and i think there is supposed to be a BBP Core tab located left on the admin bar and its not appearing.

@Steve could you please check this?

Hi robyrantor,

We will update the file as soon as possible once we got a solution for this.

Thank you much appreciated :slight_smile: what is a normal ETA on this?

any update on this

The file has been replaced now, Please reinstall the plugin.

Perfect thank you i will check now

Edit: please see the below after clicking downlaod

Can you send me a screenshot of this working your end as seems to still not be working i managed to download the latestest one you’ve provided

Helllo,

Any update on the above please :slight_smile: sorry to keep pestering I have a project to submit today haha :upside_down_face:

hello guys?

Probably you have missed this one?