Check Out Our Fresh New Look at Festinger Vault! 🎨

Thanks for the recommendation! As this part wasn’t activated yet on our new framework I went ahead and made it available. We will be adding the activation instructions for more plugins and themes in the upcoming days. :handshake:

I 100% agree. I informed our team to include as much as possible of these activation instructions in this area.

Great suggestion as well. I submitted a ticket with the developer of this particular plugin and see if there is a hook available to make this possible. I will keep you updated.

Great suggestions. I also made a comment on this topic with the upcoming white-label features for the Festinger Vault plugin:

We will make it possible to adjust almost every part of the Festinger Vault plugin. Here is a quick overview, but not limited to:

• Control the number of downloads per day/week/month/year
  • Define the allowance of downloads predefined by the account owner. We are making an option available for you to create custom lists and assign them to a domain so people can only download from these plugins/themes.
  • Hide/show any part of the Festinger Vault plugin, such as menu items, license data, etc.

We are currently building the plugin’s base framework, and once we have something to show, I will post some screenshots.

Thanks again for your suggestions; they are really helpful!

Thanks for the feedback. As this is related to the current (outdated) version of the Festinger Vault plugin, some functions might not work as expected. This includes CSS issues as well. However, I updated the CSS code and the problem should be resolved (for now). Thanks for the quick CSS fix.

The new control panel for the Festinger Vault plugin will have the same design and control elements as our new brand looks.

I fixed the permalinks of both buttons, thanks!

Both features are reinstated! These values were hard-coded for testing as we are integrating them with the filters on category and search results pages. I replaced the hard-coded values with the right data hooks, so you should be able to see the actual download and views count.

I am testing it also with the filters so I will make sure that it will be integrated by Monday. Thanks for the heads up!