Help Festignger vault plugin

I have downloaded the festinger vault and tried to upload it on Wordpress website but it says incompatible archive

Hi @Vladymier28,

Thanks for your topic here.

We just tried to replicate your issue but the Festinger Vault plugin is uploading fine on our end.

Could you try to upload another plugin and see if this issue still persists?

@Martin I have the same problem, just bought some download credits, but i’m not able to install festinger vault plugin. When choosing Zip file and pressing Install Plugin i get - Incompatible Archive. Downloaded woocomerce.zip and I was able to install it. I’m running latest WordPress. I even tried to rename it, just in case they blocked Festinger name

Hi @valzha and @Vladymier28,

I tried to follow that and I can confirm we are receiving this error:

It’s most likely due to the most recent WordPress core update, as I noticed that multiple plugins have an issue uploading and installing using the WP version 6.4.3.

Meanwhile, please connect to your SFTP, go to /wp-root-folder/wp-content/plugins, and upload the extracted zip file here. Next, activate it from the WordPress plugins dashboard and you should be able to activate the plugin. This is a temporary workaround while we investigate the issue in further detail.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and we will update this thread once we have a solution!

Rumour says that Zips created on MacOs wont work
Re-Downloaded Festinger plugin today and I can see it doesn’t have __macOs folder anymore and I was able to install plugin today. Thanks

Thanks @valzha for this comment.

As we fixed the zip file, all features and functions should be working as expected.