WooCommerce Google Spreadsheet Addon - (Import / Export)

Download Link:

This is a support topic for WooCommerce Google Spreadsheet Addon - (Import / Export)

The intention of this topic is to give you the opportunity to discuss problems and difficulties with other Festinger Vault customers, e.g. how to address incompatibilities or fix bugs, report malfunctioning features, or get help on how to configure this download.

:warning: You can ask us for update requests here as well! :love_you_gesture:

To request an update of a particular theme or plugin, kindly let us know your preferred version number and we will update it as soon as possible. Although update requests usually do not make much sense because we publish them as soon as they are available and we have the time to upload them.

Can you update this, Please :heart_eyes:

WooCommerce Google Spreadsheet Addon - (Import / Export) has been updated to 6.8

How to use it. It need activation code bro ##

@Martin

Hi @kevin_huynh – please note that an activation code is required in order to enable automatic updates & activate premium support. We do not provide license keys, as the plugin will work 100% without one. :slight_smile:

Hi support, this plugin is not nulled and will not work without a valid license… can you please advise?

1 Like

@Martin

WooCommerce Google Spreadsheet Addon - (Import / Export) has been updated to 7.0

The item has been updated to version 7.0 and this should solve the issue.

Would you be able to test it, please?

WooCommerce Google Spreadsheet Addon - (Import / Export) has been updated to 7.2

Plugin is not working without lisense. Cannot go to any other catagories in the plugin.

Hi @dragonballz5712 – are you using the latest version of the plugin?

Doesn’t work without license :frowning:

WooCommerce Google Spreadsheet Addon - (Import / Export) has been updated to 7.3

Hi @mao.gomez – Thanks a lot for reporting this issue.

I have uploaded a new file and this is also the latest version of this plugin.

Please let me know if the issue got resolved.

Hi @Martin, I download the new version you indicate and it doesn’t work

Hi @mao.gomez – that’s a bummer.

I didn’t check the account for any flaws but uploaded the original plugin right away.

It seems we need more time to see if we can update this item to a working version.

Please stay tuned.

Not working.

Hi @tiagoadjimbeats – we’re still doing our upper best to see if we can fix this item.

@Steve – is there any update to this item?