šŸŽ‰ It's Here! The All-New Festinger Vault Plugin is Ready for Download!

Hi everyone,

I have some good news for you today. :sparkles:

The long-awaited, eagerly anticipated, and much-discussed Festinger Vault plugin is FINALLY ready for download! :partying_face:

:warning: Please read the entire announcement VERY CAREFULLY. The setup and upgrade guide is at the end of this announcement. If you encounter any issues, please let us know here.

:gift: Whatā€™s New? EVERYTHING.

Our team has been burning the midnight oil, downing more coffee than a Seattle barista, and weā€™re thrilled to announce that the ENTIRE plugin has been rewritten from the ground up. What does that mean for you? Letā€™s break it down:

:rocket: Improved Performance by 400%!
The new plugin operates like a dream, with a performance boost thatā€™s smoother than a buttered bannister. Unlike the old (buggy) version, this upgrade has ZERO impact on your WordPress loading time. Yes, you heard that right ā€“ itā€™s like itā€™s not even there!

:arrows_counterclockwise: Automatic Updates: 100% Fixed!
Gone are the days of worrying about your themes and plugins staying up to date. Our new algorithm is a digital bloodhound, sniffing out EVERY available WordPress theme on the internet. Weā€™ve got ALL the data in our database ā€“ if it exists, weā€™ve got it covered.

:computer_mouse: One Click Wonders
Whether youā€™re installing, updating, or downloading, itā€™s all done with a single click. Weā€™ve made it so easy, your grandma could do it (and she just figured out how to text emojis last week).

:mag: Quick Search & Filter Options
Finding the perfect theme or plugin is now faster than finding a meme in your group chat. Our search and filter options are streamlined for your convenience.

By Popular Demand: The Compact Version

Weā€™ve heard your cries for simplicity and speed, and weā€™re delivering with a sleek, compact version of Festinger Vault. All the crucial features are up and running, with more exciting enhancements on the way! Hereā€™s whatā€™s coming soon:

Whatā€™s included in this version?

• Automatic updates.
  • A brand new user dashboard.
  • Access to WordPress themes, plugins, and template kits.
  • License activation.
  • Instant download.
  • Instant one-click installation.
  • Filters and search.

Whatā€™s NOT included in this version? (and will be released in the upcoming days)

• White label support.
  • Universal search with auto-complete.
  • Bookmarks and custom lists.
  • Update request feature.
  • Settings/preferences.

Disclaimer: Due to popular demand, we decided to launch the new plugin before developing all the features. The most important feature, such as automatic updates, is mandatory for all customers. Our team is aware of your wishes, but please allow us some time to integrate all features as advertised.

Ready to Dive In?

Donā€™t wait for another second ā€“ click the link below to download the new Festinger Vault plugin and transform your WordPress experience today!

1. If you have installed a previous version of the Festinger Vault plugin: it will be automatically updated within 24 hours. If you want to update it earlier, you can download the zip file from the link below and install it manually.
  2. Insert your license key, which can be found on your Festinger Vault dashboard.
  3. After activation, you can enjoy all the features of our new plugin!
  4. Important: it is required to re-activate your license key!

Over The Garden Wall Twitch GIF by Hyper RPG

:love_you_gesture: Download Festinger Vault Plugin

Download Link

VT report can be found here.

Do you have feedback? PLEASE POST IT IN THIS THREAD!

Thank you for your patience and support. We couldnā€™t have done this without you. Now, go forth and conquer the WordPress world with your shiny new plugin!

Stay awesome,
The Festinger Vault Team :rocket:

FAQs:

Is my white-label version of the Festinger Vault plugin auto-updated?

9 Likes

AMAZING!! :clap:

Itā€™s VERY fast! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Amazing guys!! I love it! Well done! :partying_face:

I think I see 1 bug so far:
I had 5 out of date plugins awaiting to be updated, it updated them all apart from 2 and despite me clicking to update them it says the update was successful but they donā€™t seem to update.

The 2 plugins are:
Rank Match SEO Pro - Current: 3.0.60 - Update: 3.0.67
Pretty Links Pro - Current: 3.6.7 - Update: 3.6ā€¦8

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! Can you please post a screenshot of your update interface?

1 Like

Sure, here it is :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also just noticed that ā€œMonsterInsights Proā€, " WP Rocket" and ā€œElementor Proā€ has been deactivated after applying the updates.

3 Likes

Very quick feedback from first try:

1. I feel that clicking on the ā€œUpdatesā€ tab, even when already on that page, should still be an active link to then refresh that page.
  2. Results per page dropdown, who choses ā€œ40ā€ :sweat_smile: I think options should be 10, 20, 100, there are two types of people; those wanting everything within the fold, and those wanting everything with a scroll. This would cover that.
  3. Disable Bloat for WordPress & WooCommerce PRO doesnā€™t seem to want to reinstall or update, but perhaps thatā€™s more to do with some error for that plugin file and record.
  4. My licence says: Expires:LIFETIME Status:inactive. Not sure what ā€œinactiveā€ means or does, or why it would be that way for me.
  5. Maybe the Updates count badge can update its count value each time a re-install or update completes? Just a nice visual touch.
  6. Might also need to trigger clearing object cache after updates run.
  7. When clicking Update buttons in the list in succession, the Update button in the modal loses track of which plugin itā€™s updating as the list re-sorts in the meantime from other updates completing.

Itā€™s all VERY fast - super optimistic about the future. I imagine youā€™re saving the world thousands of hours with all youā€™re doing here. Thank you!

3 Likes

And can you add a link to ā€œSettingsā€ in your plugin listing row, here, please?

• /wp-admin/plugins.php

Iā€™ve activated on another site, running on LiteSpeed, and the WP Admin menu link to Festinger isnā€™t appearing, so no other easy way to get to it to stimulate the WP Admin Sidebar menu to add it.

2 Likes

Maybe Iā€™m confused here.
It says that you havenā€™t finished the white-label feature, but you say that everyone is going to be auto-updated to this new version. Is this going to break existing white-labelling? If it does then Iā€™d suggest holding off before the complaints/law-suits start.

2 Likes

same question :wink:

1 Like

You told me the favourite feature will be back in same time as the new festinger plugin. So what about this feature iā€™m waiting since 6 months ?

1 Like

@marcusquinn and @19monty89,

Thanks for the feedback! We will address these issues soon.

Thanks for the feedback! The current version is beta, as indicated in the pluginā€™s filename. During the beta phase, there wonā€™t be any forced auto-updates, as we are developing all the features of the white label before making it available as a stable automatic update.

We give you 100% control of which version youā€™d like to use: either the new ā€˜brandedā€™ version, which is still in beta, or the legacy version, with white-label features already enabled. We expect to roll out the white-label version within a week or two.

We are using the GitHub beta and stable release feature.

If a new stable release is launched, the branded versions are updated by default. However, the beta versions will not be released, and you can select through the settings if you would like to opt-in for beta releases.

So rest assured, your white-label plugin will not be auto-updated to a branded version.

You can see our answer here:

Our team is signing off now after a 20-hour work day. We will monitor this thread, and get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for the understanding.

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick response.
Maybe just correct this sentence in your statement then to stop concerns:

If you have installed a previous version of the Festinger Vault plugin: it will be automatically updated within 24 hours.

That sentence was there twice and you can understand the concern Iā€™m sure. Good work - sleep well

1 Like

first two updates went flawlessly!

1 Like

Thanks, we included a FAQ in the opening post. I appreciate your feedback!

Awesome! :smiley:

This looks sweet. I cant wait to test this and even more so for the Whitelabel. Martin and team festinger, you rock tada

1 Like

Wow, the plugin is very very very nice. The speed is insane. The UX and UI are very well tought.

Great job!

1 Like

With the New Festinger Vault Plugin, Iā€™m being informed that there is an update availbale, but when I click update ā€¦ I get a popup saying update succussful, but Iā€™m still being promted that plugin needs updated.

Any ideas? Or does it take time for the new updater plugin to recieve the update?

1 Like

Iā€™m also unable to see the Festinger menu item on the WP Admin Sidebar. Any workaround to enabling it on your site?

1 Like